Create the luxury outdoor kitchen of your dreams today with Lynx. Established in 1996, with a commitment to elevating outdoor cooking to a whole new level. Lynx grills are expertly made with quality materials, fine craftsmanship and innovation. Consumers love the Lynx grill for it’s cooking experience. Both, innovative and engineered in excellence with custom features, it was destined to be a successful brand. Furthermore, the clean-up is simple! Lynx is manufactured using a special welding technique, the grill has no gaps or seams where moisture and grease can collect. Leaving you with less to clean.
Today, the Lynx Professional Grill is available in five models (built-in and free standing), ranging in size from 27 to 54 inches. In addition, Lynx has many other products for your outdoor kitchen such as; Cocktail Pro cocktail station, outdoor refrigerator, outdoor ice machine, warming drawer and more. Plesser’s is an authorized Lynx dealer and can help answer any questions that you have, 1-877-957-5377.
The Lynx L54PSFR2 is a 54 inch built-in gas grill with 1,555 sq. in. cooking surface, 3 red brass burners, prosear2 burner, 3-speed rotisserie, hot surface ignition and LED control lights. This unit is the largest size that Lynx offers. Some other key features that this grill offers are:
Three Cast Brass Burners and One ProSear Burner (Total 100,000 BTUs)
- Cast burners hold and radiate a high temperature, so a passing breeze can’t rob the grill of heat.
- Lynx ProsSear infrared burner is variable, allowing you to sear the baseball-cut filet mignon like the restaurant, then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops. 1555 sq. in. Cooking Surface (1110 Primary, 445 Secondary)
Hot Surface Ignition System
- The advanced system uses a hot element positioned directly above the burner port to ignite the burner quickly and safely.
Control Illumination with Blue LEDs and Dual Halogen Grill Surface Light
- The blue LED lights – a Lynx signature – light up the control knobs, and the ultra-bright internal halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface.
- Without these features, it can be difficult to tell when al dente is about to become overcooked, or rare is about to become medium.
Heat Stabilizing Design
It deflects wind and allows the grill to vent properly stabilizing critical grill surface temperatures when cooking with the grill lid closed in windy conditions. Temperature Gauge Fluid Rotation Handle
This 42 inch freestanding grill has 1,049 sq. in. grilling area, 3 stainless steel burners, 69,000 BTU’s, temperature gauge, halogen grill surface light and LED illuminated controls.
- Ceramic Briquettes Facilitate Even Radiant Heat Distribution
- Control Illumination with Blue LEDs
- Fluid Rotation Handle
- Halogen Grill Surface Light
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Stainless Steel Grilling Grates
- Temperature Gauge
- Three Stainless Steel Burners (Total 69,000 BTUs)
- Time Tested Spark Ignition System with Battery Backup
This model is the smallest size available from Lynx. The 27″ built-in gas grill with 685 sq. in. cooking surface, two 25,000 BTU red brass burners, hot surface ignition system, blue LED control illumination, hood assist kit and dual-position internal infrared rotisserie.
- Fluid rotation handle
- Halogen grill surface light
- Heat stabilizing design
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Hot surface ignition system
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Temperature gauge
Lynx is also the official grill of the New York Yankees. In the summer of 2016, Lynx loaned us their “Yankee” themed BBQ. It was later auctioned off by the New York Yankee organization. Picture taken in the front of Plesser’s Appliance at our Babylon, New York Showroom.
For more information on Lynx, stop into our Babylon or Southampton Showroom, visit our website www.plessers.com or call one of our BBQ specialists at 1-877-957-5377.