Spring is finally here. Now is the time to make sure you have everything you need for Grill Season!
Weber offers state-of-the-art wood, gas, charcoal, electric, and portable grills. Plesser’s carries the full line of Weber products, so you can master the art of grilling and prepare delicious food for your guests this spring and summer!
There are so many ways to improve your skills along the way. Here are some tips from us to get you started:
- Keep your grill clean! The best way to brush off a hot grill is with a long-handle wire brush.
- A great way to make sure that your food does not get stuck to the grill is by rubbing a vegetable oil-soaked paper towel over a hot grill rack with tongs. Be careful during this process. This is why we always recommend that you use tongs to safely and efficiently do this.
- Marinate your meat to give it delicious and rich flavor. When cooking meat, the most important thing you can do is make sure you use spices and seasoning.
- Make sure the meat is fully cooked by checking the internal temperature with a meat thermometer.
- It’s important to let meat rest for around 10 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute evenly.
Weber even offers an iGrill app. This app monitors how your food is cooked. You can use your smartphone as a guide to help make sure your food is cooked to perfection!
Making BBQ meals for your loved ones is a great way to connect and create lasting memories with the people who mean the most to you.